We were on the water at about 8 this morning, and fished until just after noon. I'm not allowed to give away Jason's fishing secrets, because as he says, "the two things you want to protect are fishing secrets and hunting spots!" We ended up with 6 fairly good-sized trout, and I also had two that got off my hook while I was reeling them in. There were a bunch of other bites on our lines too. Apparently we were the first ones to catch anything this morning because the guy at the dock that we rented from said he was told we were the first to get anything... "two right off the bat". True true...
I was smart enough to wear sunscreen on my face, but didn't think about my arms, so they're VERY red. I guess I learned my lesson... even if it's earlier in the day, put sunscreen on everywhere!!!
Here's a few more pictures of our fishing adventures...
3 comments:
oh yeah , it is officially summer now. The days start getting shorte tomorrow - yay! less Uvs.
Nice fish. To eat?
ahh I'm so jealous! I haven't been fishing in forever.. Ryan wants to go so bad.. I need to take him fishing sometime!
Just remember to use your sunscreen!!! I'm really feeling the effects... my shoulders hurt SO bad still!
Post a Comment