Anyway, that is my random rant for the day. I have decided that God is attempting to kill Hollywood little by little.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Hollywood
So in case anyone is completely out of the loop, 3 Hollywood stars have died within the week. Ed McMahon died at 86 the other day, and Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today. Now what really gets me, is that there are so many people so distraught over the death of Michael Jackson, but not so much about Farrah. Yes, I understand that MJ died of a sudden heart attack, but Farrah's story is so much more sad since she had cancer and had a long painful road before she died... plus, she was just much more loved in my eyes than MJ. I can't say I was ever really a big fan of MJ... especially with all the negative media with him and children. I don't get over that type of stuff very quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, eventually all Hollywood stars will die. And the rest of us too ...
I would have thought Patrick Swayze would have been on this week's list; he is also just fading away with cancer.
I AGREE. I didn't like MJ either. To be honest.. he made me sick. So.. not too disappointed about that!
Post a Comment