I find it funny that so many people wanted me to post blogs, and yet no one else is updating theirs. Sheesh family, what's up with that?! :) It goes both ways.
I may not have asked but I was really beginning to wonder if you got lost in the park...or you could have been eaten by that big bear you saw! ha ha :)
5 comments:
Just waiting for you ... getting bored with us, are you?
I'm not that far behind am I???
No Kelli, you're not that far behind... but you didn't ask if I was lost. ;)
I may not have asked but I was really beginning to wonder if you got lost in the park...or you could have been eaten by that big bear you saw! ha ha :)
Soon as I get back and can get some pics from the camera ...
Post a Comment