Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Moving...

Jason got his DD-214 this morning... his paper that says "Honorable discharge", so he's HAPPY.  He left for Tennessee at about 10 this morning, with a "quick" stop in Moses Lake to see my parents.  I say "quick" because I was about an hour or so behind him in my driving (I stopped to see my best friend before leaving...), and when I got here to Moses Lake, Jason was still here.  His first statement to me was "can I see your keys honey?"  My car likes to lock itself, and he finally learned that today.  Taco was inside the running car (with a/c) for almost an hour... haha.  
So then he finally left my parents' house when I got there... and will probably get to mid Montana by the end of the day.  Good thing Taco likes being in the car.

1 comment:

Portia, Jake, Conner, & Jaden said...

ok so I am missing peices somwhere so why is Jason discharged...and why Tennesse? I knew you were going there but I thought it was cause of Jason then it said discharge and I am confused...keep me posted hun!