Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday Party...

Well, I was going to post some other pictures too, but my computer is being temperamental, so I'll post this one for now.  November 29th was Gavin's first birthday, so we headed up to Josh and Shannon's to celebrate.  Garrett's fifth birthday is December 15th also, so we celebrated both at the same time.  Here's Gavin eating dinner with his hat on.  I guess he wasn't too thrilled about getting a picture taken while he was eating. ;)
Here's Garrett trying to help Shannon put his new golf clubs together for his Gator Golf game.  He was pretty excited about it.  Notice all the cakes and pies... they definitely weren't all eaten!
Although Gavin didn't get his own cake, he got his own piece of cake, which he promptly grabbed by BOTH hands and put it in his mouth.  This was the scene for about 10 minutes, maybe longer.  This kid LOVES food... too bad we didn't think about taking his clothes off before he had BLUE frosting!
Making sure to get every last bit of frosting off of his hands...
And here's an after picture.  I LOVE that picture!
It was a pretty fun night, and the kiddos got new toys to play with... along with a definite sugar high.  That day had a mix of so many people, that for the next few days, several of us were sick... ugh.  But everyone is better now!
I will post more in the next day or two, once my computer decides to cooperate.  I don't want to get too far behind on my posts!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So ... Washington germs and Tennessee germs aren't compatible?
I like the frosting "after" pic too.

Rachel and Jason said...

I don't know what it was... TN vs WA germs or what... but EVERYONE got sick except Jason. I'm still not sure how he missed it, but he's lucky he did!! I even missed a day of work because of it.