Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Where's my car?
Ugh... so I can now honestly say I have COMPLETELY lost track of my car in a parking lot! I ran quick to Walmart today (first mistake) to grab a few last minute items, and when I came back outside, I had NO CLUE where I had parked my car. Not only did I look stupid with my cart looking for my car, but it was POURING down rain, so I was absolutely soaked by the time I finally found my car and so were the cereal boxes!! I think I could have walked home faster than it took me to finally find my car... haha. Just had to share that little tidbit of information to make everyone smile. No, we don't have snow, but we have WIND and RAIN... and plenty of both of those!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment