Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's

No pictures this time, however, I just had to post this because it's happened on every holiday so far. We got a wonderful phone call from Garrett on New Year's, but this time it was a bit different. Garrett called Jason on his cell phone while Jason was on his way to work, and he said Happy New Year's, but then he wanted to talk to me. Jason tried explaining that he was on his way to work and that I was at home, but Garrett thought Jason was joking with him, so Garrett said "I want to talk to Rachel RIGHT NOW!!" I thought that was funny.
Then I got the phone call at home too, so he was able to talk to me as well. We thought it was pretty funny how much he wanted to talk to me even though normally he's all over Jason when we visit!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey, yes it is I that is talking to your sis in law. I don't think we are having one built just because construction loans are hard to get and we just bought our house about 7 months ago. So we're going to hold onto this one a bit longer before we can get something bigger.