Anyway, there's my rant for the day. Sorry for no recent pictures lately. We've haven't done anything interesting lol. I go to the doctor for my first visit on the 11th, so I'm sure I'll have something to post after that... if nothing else I'll be able to say, YES I am in fact pregnant and not just crazy! :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
It's cold!
I have (or rather had, I used the last one today) a case of water in my trunk. Every day when I get to work, I grab one out of the trunk, and then it's nice and cold and I don't ever have to worry about forgetting it at home. Well, yesterday, I took one out of the trunk and it was not frozen at all... still completely liquid. Then about 5 seconds later, I looked down again, and the water was foggy. I then realized it had turned to complete SLUSH... IN 5 SECONDS!!! I was really surprised because I have never seen water turn into ice (or at least partial ice) so quickly. I think it was about 12 degrees yesterday morning, and today wasn't much better. Our weather is so deceiving... you look out the window and see blue skies and sunshine, and then you go outside and it's COOOOLLLLLLDDD!! Last weekend it was 60, then it went down to 12, and this weekend it's supposed to get back up to 55 or so. I think it just needs to decide and quit with the yo-yo-ing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
man that is tooooooooo cold for me.... lol 65 is to cold for me lol how sad I need to move to Flordia or something!
Post a Comment