I just have to post this picture. This was my task for today... get the crib done! Well, it's done, and I'm way excited about that. It's an espresso color, even though it looks black in this picture. I also had to crop it because I put up the sign that Erica made, and it has the baby's name on it... so that's still a secret. Yes, Erica knows, but she's the ONLY one because she's like my second husband, so don't you go trying to ask her or anything!!
3 comments:
Haha, your second husband thinks you did a marvelous job! :)
Never worry about the baby's name getting out. I would never go to your SECOND husband and ask.That would be rude of me since you two want it so sceret.But the baby already has a name in this house, Widget.
lol i guess i need to come over and pay more attion lol if i can make it up the driveway befor you notice but we all know thats not gonna happen lol love you guys cant wait to be able to see lil man!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need a baby around!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment