Monday, May 3, 2010

Being on the go makes you exhausted! I'm 7 months old!

There are just some days when I would love to be like this:


I guess being on the go really wears the little man out! Other times, he enjoys spending time in his high chair... with some Cheerios.
And babbling... hence the funny face.
Remember this bear? Yeah, that's the original Mr. Bear... my my how much the bear shrank!!!


Contemplating his moves...
Along with being constantly on the go comes pictures that are no longer perfect. Ruston turned 7 months on April 25th, and here's a few pictures of the difficulty I had while getting Ruston to hold still with Mr. Bear for his monthly bear picture!
I even tried to coax him with a couple of other toys...


...still didn't work. Below is the best one I got, I think. :)

Either way, he's fun to play with. Ruston has been babbling like crazy (including da da, ba ba, ma ma, and na na), is ALL over the place with the fastest Army crawl I have ever seen, but would much rather be standing. He thinks he can walk, but has horrible balance... haha. I'm sure it won't be long now.

No comments: