Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Bash!

Another thing we did while the Hall family was here was have a birthday party! We waited to have Ruston's celebration until the Halls were here, and Danelle also celebrated her 5th birthday. She requested a cake with a rainbow, and with the limited supplies I had at the house, I think Dayna did well. :)
Danelle also stressed the NEED for hats. "You have to have a hat for the birthday party!"
Ruston wasn't too fond of his hat, and quickly took it off. Then we took off the rest of his clothing in order to prepare him for his cake.
He was hesitant at first, and wanted to use a SPOON...
Danelle with her cake; I think she was proud of it.

...but once I stuck his hand in it, it was all downhill from there!



Ruston went to town while everyone else ate their cake from Danelle's cake. I think he was finally getting full/tired here...

If I would have been thinking, I would have worn a short sleeve shirt, which would have been much easier to pick him up with! He thought he was pretty cool for being so sticky.

He quickly took a bath, and then it was time for presents!



Ruston and Danelle both had a fair amount of presents, and enjoyed what they got. Ruston quickly went to focusing on his toys... this one from Ben and Kelli.
Lastly, I would say it was a successful day and weekend... for Ruston and Taco both. :)

No comments: