I know I just got a job, but this new one is way better... and I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon, but it's a good thing!
I have accepted a job offer as an In-Home Family Counselor with Youth Villages in Nashville. I will have 4-6 families on my caseload at one time, meeting with them 2 to 3 times a week in their home. I'm pretty excited about it, although the first couple months may be very difficult since they will be closer to 50-60 hours a week instead of the regular 45. The cases may be VERY difficult at times, and I'm sure they will be stressful, but in the end I want to help people, and this will be a great way to do it! I'm excited to finally have a job that relates to my degree and has a lot of room for advancement. AND I'll even have my own business cards... ;)
1 comment:
Congratulations, Rachel! This sounds like it's right up your alley. Hope the job turns out to be ideal.
Ann
Post a Comment