In other news, I think I'm getting an ear infection... I had THE WORST headache yesterday, almost on the verge of a migraine... well, I'd categorize it as a migraine because it almost made me sick. I've never had a migraine, but I think that's probably what it would feel like... and today I woke up with a slightly sore throat... moreso that it's making itself known, not necessarily hurting all the time... and now tonight, my right ear (the ear that's always first to get an infection), it's making itself known... I'm hoping I can take some meds and head it off before it's a full blown infection. BLECH.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Come and gone...
Well, my second week of work has come and gone, although I kind of count it as my first week, since last week was all orientation in a classroom. Granted, a lot of this week was more OJT (on the job training) in a classroom on a computer, but I got to shadow some people as well. Anyway... I'm not overwhelmed yet... I think that will come either this coming week, or possibly the next week because our conference in Memphis is this week (Tuesday through Thursday). I got the information on my first case today, and Monday I will be getting all the information for my second case... so I'll have 2 families' lives in my hands... YIKES! That's when I get into the nitty gritty... and I'll learn A LOT. I learn best by doing, not by reading... so it'll come with time. I am definitely glad it's Friday though... a weekend without having to think about work, since I'm not on call this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS WITH THE CASES HOW EXCITING!!!
Post a Comment