Saturday, January 10, 2009
What's with the crumbs??
Taco is fat now... he has to sit funny today. Why you may ask? I made fish stick sandwiches for lunch because they're easy, and gave Jason two of them. Well, Jason was in the process of getting ready for work, so he set his plate on the table between our recliners, and went to the bedroom to get his belt... I was in the kitchen. When I came into the living room, Taco was jumping down from Jason's recliner, and I was a little irritated because there were crumbs all over the recliner. I asked Jason how he got the recliner so full of crumbs... Jason didn't know what I was talking about. Then I happened to notice that the top of one of Jason's sandwiches was missing! Put two and two together... darn dog!!! He scarfed down that piece of bread so fast... hence the crumbs and why he was getting off the recliner when I came into the room. He knew exactly what he did too... and was feeling very guilty after that. I told Jason to be glad we don't have a lab or he wouldn't have any lunch at all... and I would have just laughed at him for not thinking! Darn fat dog... he's still searching for more possible food on Jason's recliner right now... and Jason's gone to work. Sheesh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
please tell me he didnt eat the rest of the sandwich after toco
Yes, Jason did eat the rest of the sandwich after Taco ate the top bread.
Post a Comment