Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Update

Here's to yet another baby update!  I went to the doctor yesterday, and it was just a normal checkup as usual.  Strange thing is... in the last two weeks, I didn't gain a single pound!  Jason was pretty appalled by that considering my belly has definitely grown in the last couple of weeks.  That can be proven also by the fact that when the doctor measured my stomach, I believe his statement was "whoa, you're gonna have a big baby."  Haha... duh, I knew that already.  I let him know we have big kids in our family, and that I was 10 lbs.  He proceeds to say "well to give you an idea, you are 28 weeks and 5 days right now, and you are measuring at 35 weeks."  HAHA... WOW.  I was impressed by that.  He said we'll probably have a 9 or 9.5 pound kiddo... YIKES!  So in a few more appointments I will have another ultrasound to see just how big this kid really is. :)  One thing I do know is that he sure is an active little thing... takes after his daddy right now.  He kicks me constantly, and now when I push at him, he pushes back, which is WAY fun and VERY distracting at work!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Don't let them scare you into an induction for size... Even the ultrasounds they do are regularly off.hall

Rachel and Jason said...

I don't plan on it... I don't want to be induced!