Friday, November 27, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

It's a good thing I have a 4 day weekend this week because today is my day to catch up... laundry, dishes, cleaning, taking down fall decorations and putting up Christmas decorations, and best of all... catching up on the blog!  So without further ado, here are some random pictures of the last few weeks.
Jason and Ruston have been hanging out a bit more lately, especially since I've gone back to work.
Ruston has also decided he really likes his bouncer, and will talk to himself while in it.


I realized I hadn't posted any pictures of Ruston and his bathing experiences.  He LOVES baths.  I'm sparing everyone of the naked bathtub pictures, but here are a couple of him in his little robe while we were waiting for the water to get warm.  At least he can use this robe for awhile since it seems to be a bit big. :)

No comments: