Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well, Halloween has come and gone.  Our original plans were to go trick or treating with Josh, Shannon, and the boys, but they got sick, so that fell through.  Jason ended up working last night, so I took Ruston to Cindy's house to show off his costume and see Brooklyn and Angel in their costumes.  Although Ruston's outfit was extremely cute, he didn't seem too fond of it!  Here is our little angry monkey... and yes, there is a banana too.  

Cindy got a couple of pictures of him not screaming, as well as pics of the girls since I forgot to bring my camera to her house.  I'll post those pictures once Cindy does. ;)  Either way, Ruston's first Halloween is in the books!  Maybe next year we'll really go trick or treating and get some candy. :)

2 comments:

Cassie D said...

Don't you know he wasn't really angry....he's was a Howler Monkey! ;P HA, I crack myself up!

Debbie said...

Nah, skip the candy next year, he won't be able to eat it anyway. Maybe not even the next year ... once he's 3 you'll be in it for life. The costumes are cute though!