Jason, Rachel, and Ruston... life continues!
Nicholas is laughing hysterically at Taco bouncing in the background of that video. He requests more videos of Taco.
You have a very cute little boy. Enjoy your Christmas with him!
Boy has his looks changed in the last month! And that is a nice new trick -- he looks pretty proud of himself too.
I'm with Nicholas on this one.
Ohh!! Too cute! I want one ;)
omg please tell him to stop he will be cralling befor we know it and he needs to stay the lil baby in the family oh and love the whole sticking his tounge out like haha i just rolled over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nicholas is laughing hysterically at Taco bouncing in the background of that video. He requests more videos of Taco.
You have a very cute little boy. Enjoy your Christmas with him!
Boy has his looks changed in the last month! And that is a nice new trick -- he looks pretty proud of himself too.
I'm with Nicholas on this one.
Ohh!! Too cute! I want one ;)
omg please tell him to stop he will be cralling befor we know it and he needs to stay the lil baby in the family oh and love the whole sticking his tounge out like haha i just rolled over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment