Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm playing a bit of catch up.  For Thanksgiving, we went to Cindy's house where LOTS of family was... more family than has been in the same room in a long time, apparently.  I didn't take too many pictures because Ruston was a pill that day... I think he was overstimulated and overtired, but couldn't get himself to calm down to sleep.  As soon as we left, he was OUT in the car.  Anyway... here Ruston is with his Uncle Jacob.
Then Brooklyn wanted to serenade us with her flute skills...
And Jason decided he needed to try it... but first, he had to figure out how to hold it.  Every time he picked it up, he was holding it wrong!
Jeanie (Cindy's stepdaughter) was attempting to show Jason how to hold the flute, as well as play it, since she used to play it too.
Jason ALMOST has his hands in the right spot, and after MUCH trying, he eventually did get a sound out of it, although not a very good one. :)
That was some good entertainment for us. ;)

No comments: