Thursday, April 8, 2010
Family Fishing Time
A couple weekends ago was our first really nice weekend. We decided we needed to take advantage of it and have a little outside family activity. We chose to go to the paylake that's not too far from our house, and Jason could still get his fishing time in. :)
Ruston and I just enjoyed the sun. This was Ruston's first full afternoon outside, and you better believe I slathered him in sunscreen!!!
This is my favorite picture of the day. He had a good time.
The breeze picked up a bit, so we put his jacket on, but you can see daddy was paying attention to us a lot. ;)


I'm a tad sad that the sun got in the way of this picture because it's a really good picture otherwise. Anyone know how to edit it to make it look better??
See, even babies blink in pictures sometimes... but he was all sorts of talkative and moving around a ton, so I was happy to get the pictures I did!

Unfortunately, the fish didn't cooperate. I think Jason fed a few fish by them stealing the bait, but he didn't actually catch any that day. Better luck next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment