Thursday, April 8, 2010
Mid March Updates...
I'm a little bit behind, so I thought I would attempt to catch up tonight, at least partly! This post is mostly just some cute pictures. Ruston learned that rolling is so beneficial to him in March, and this particular day, he kept rolling over next to the laundry basket.
And he was pretty impressed with his beefy little self!
Ruston also LOVES the Reese's package. Really, he loves anything that crinkles, but if given his crinkly book or the Reese's, he always goes for the Reese's. Don't worry, we supervise him appropriately around such plastic packages! :)

Ruston is a huge HUGE fan of bathtime. He usually has a washcloth that he's chewing on too, but apparently in these pictures it is MIA.
(Please excuse the dirty tub... we don't use it for anything but his baths, although I need to clean it since my mom is coming to visit!)
Lastly, there was a day when I was in the bedroom doing something, and I set Ruston on the bed... then I looked at the bed and realized I really should make it, so I made it around him. :) He liked being in mommy and daddy's bed since that's a pretty rare occasion!
More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment