Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lounging and rolling...

Here are a few pictures of Ruston, just because I thought they were cute, and capture our lazy days pretty well. I put the Boppy behind Ruston when he's sitting down a lot because he likes to throw himself backwards... this day he just felt like laying there like that.
Then he found his toes...

We also started learning how to use a sippy cup. It has a soft top on it, but he caught on pretty quickly... mostly water, of course, with a tiny flavor of juice. Yes, he's watching tv in this picture.
Then last Friday, Ruston figured out the benefits of rolling and how it gets him places. Here are a few pictures...


And a few more cute ones for good measure. We love the smiles!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ladykiller. He has gorgeous eyes, and those eyelashes! Can't get over it.

Grammie said...

He is getting so big! I can see changes in each posting!! Red is really his color - and looks like he's an active, happy little guy!
Won't be long and he'll be chasing the dogs outside, up and down and through the trees....So precious!
I haven't had luck posting in these blogs, so we'll see if this even shows up, Rachel...Grammie