So while the floods were around, we took Brooklyn in until her school was out for the summer. Ruston enjoyed having an extra person around to entertain him.

And he really enjoyed showing off his new skills!

Boxes and baskets are always fun...



and so is being dumped out.



This picture below is for my mom... when she was here she was saying she should get an up close picture of his eyes because of his long eyelashes. I think he looks like a girl in these next couple pictures.


But even if he looks like a girl, he's still got the GREATEST eyelashes ever... and he's extra cuddly. :)
1 comment:
I need to pay better attention -- almost missed this whole post since it came on the same day as the turkey story. What a chunky hunky kiddo! And I do love the eyelashes, but it's his cute little mouth that makes him look like a girl (more than the eyes). Don't worry, he'll grow out of that!
Post a Comment