In other news, well, not really news, but something different... I put in my 2 weeks at work yesterday. Really it's like 2.5 weeks, but my last day there will be August 31st. The Army is coming to get our stuff on the 28th, so we'll be living in an empty apartment for about a week... and then we'll be living in an empty house in Tennessee for a couple weeks too because it takes 2-3 weeks for the movers to get anywhere apparently... but at least I don't have to pack any of it... they do it for me. :)
2 comments:
It's the dentist, not the electric chair ... so not a "last meal," but a "load meal" so he has extra reserve for tomorrow when eating will not have any appeal. You won't know what hit you, Jason. I was awake when I had 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled, so I think you'll be better off than that!
OH, and don't forget the sweet tea. I hear cooled tea bags are good for stopping pain and bleeding after teeth extractions --
Post a Comment