That's it, all of our things are gone... someone stole them. Ok, not really, but the Mayflower people came this morning for almost 5 hours and packed our things. It was only 2 guys, the driver had been doing this for 33 years and started when he was 18 years old, and the other guy was 70 years old and in the best shape ever! They were VERY efficient too, but very nice. No horror stories yet, but we'll see at the other end how things are. The driver told us that we are his second drop off, so we're thinking Jason might catch our stuff before he even flies back to WA to pick me up... could be interesting.
So yeah, our apartment is VERY empty... just the things we need to get by for the week, and now an air mattress too. We kept our small tv with us, and also some food and the bbq grill, so we're hoping it won't be TOO bad without stuff lol...
I'll take some pictures once my camera isn't dead anymore.
1 comment:
Nice. You'll have to let me know how that goes, so I can figure out if I want the Army to move me or if I should move myself in a year.
Post a Comment