For those of you novice bloggers who don't know what being "tagged" means... it means you have to do whatever the post tells you to do. Laska did it, then she tagged her people (including me)... so yeah.
Rules are:
first state who tagged you.then state 7 of the weirdest/quirkiest things about yourself.
then tag 7 people and leave a message on their blog so they know they've been tagged.
1. I think I might be addicted to breathsavers breath mints. Is it possible to be addicted to those?
2. I have to make the bed BEFORE I go to bed... as in, it needs to be perfectly flat and everything before I get in bed. And once we're in bed, I have to make sure the blankets are smooth and flat over the top of us or it really bugs me and I can't sleep. Yes, I've been known to reach over Jason to smooth out his side of the covers... it bugs him to death, but I'm a little OCD that way.
3. I'm very anal about my time management and organizing my schedule, but I can't seem to do the same with things in the house. Not that the house is a mess, but there is clutter everywhere... I got that from my mom.
4. I treat my dog like a kid. He's the only kid I have, so he's spoiled absolutely ROTTEN. (I don't know if that's really that quirky, but it is to me.)
5. I have a fear of the dark.... well, not the dark, but rather what may be IN the dark. I cannot sit in a dark room without my brain freaking me out by thinking about what may be looking at me. I always think there is a sniper getting ready to shoot me or something... so the blinds have to be closed. Maybe that's how I died in a past life?
6. I LOVE sewing... well at least the little bit of sewing that I know how to do. This normally isn't quirky for most females, but for me it's quirky because I NEVER had ANY interest in it when I was younger. It wasn't until I got married and needed to patch Jason's pants pockets that I decided I like to sew.
7. I am the only left-handed one in my family. With that also comes many other differences... I'm the only outgoing one, I'm the only social one, and I'm entering a field of counseling... which no one would ever expect. Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted, except that I look like all of my family!
So there's the first tag. I tag anyone who feels like doing this tag. I think most people that read my blog have already done it, but if you haven't, then consider yourself tagged! DO IT!
Now here's the second one.
five things
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting my braces off
2. Finishing 8th grade/Starting 9th grade (yay for beginning high school!)
3. learning to play the oboe instead of staying with the saxophone
4. participating in track and field... well, moreso the field part
5. definitely no clue... I was a boring kid haha
5 things on my to-do list today: (or tomorrow....)
1. tonight: take the yard trash to the roadside so they can be picked up in the morning
2. go to work and participate in group for the first time
3. go to work and meet my first client--YIKES!
4. make a great dinner with the deer meat we now have...
5. get to bed at a decent time... I'm still boring lol
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Tootsie Rolls
2. Pumpkin seeds
3. Mint ice cream (lately)
4. sugar cookies (it's that time of year)
5. Halloween candy
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy our dream house and lots of land for Jason to hunt on
2. donate to several charities
3. save so we can live off the interest :)
4. buy a great car (well duh, who doesn't want to do this!)
5. have an endless supply of scrapbook stuff!
5 places I have lived:
1. Moses Lake, WA
five things
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting my braces off
2. Finishing 8th grade/Starting 9th grade (yay for beginning high school!)
3. learning to play the oboe instead of staying with the saxophone
4. participating in track and field... well, moreso the field part
5. definitely no clue... I was a boring kid haha
5 things on my to-do list today: (or tomorrow....)
1. tonight: take the yard trash to the roadside so they can be picked up in the morning
2. go to work and participate in group for the first time
3. go to work and meet my first client--YIKES!
4. make a great dinner with the deer meat we now have...
5. get to bed at a decent time... I'm still boring lol
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Tootsie Rolls
2. Pumpkin seeds
3. Mint ice cream (lately)
4. sugar cookies (it's that time of year)
5. Halloween candy
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy our dream house and lots of land for Jason to hunt on
2. donate to several charities
3. save so we can live off the interest :)
4. buy a great car (well duh, who doesn't want to do this!)
5. have an endless supply of scrapbook stuff!
5 places I have lived:
1. Moses Lake, WA
2. Hillsboro, OR
3. Tacoma, WA
4. University Place, WA
5. Lebanon, TN
5 jobs I've had:
1. In-Home Family Counselor
2. Juvenile Detention Officer
3. Server
4. Sales Associate at Polo Ralph Lauren
5. Red Carpet Club team member at PLU
5 people I tag:
1. Once again, anyone that hasn't done it already...
2. That
3. means
4. you!
5. DO IT!
3. Tacoma, WA
4. University Place, WA
5. Lebanon, TN
5 jobs I've had:
1. In-Home Family Counselor
2. Juvenile Detention Officer
3. Server
4. Sales Associate at Polo Ralph Lauren
5. Red Carpet Club team member at PLU
5 people I tag:
1. Once again, anyone that hasn't done it already...
2. That
3. means
4. you!
5. DO IT!
1 comment:
Trust me, you were not adopted...
Mom
Post a Comment