Tuesday, May 26, 2009

KEYS!

We are officially homeowners now!  YAY!  And with the house, came 10 (count them... TEN) keys to the house!  I don't know what these people did with all these keys, but 9 of them are the same, and Jason says that those 9 go to all the doors, to the lonely 10th key we have no clue what it goes to.  I guess we'll have to go around all the doors of the house and find out... maybe they gave us one they didn't mean to give us.  But at any rate, we own a home... weird thought!  Jason took the first load of stuff to the house... just some small things and stuff we never unpacked here because we knew we'd have to move it anyway.  So hopefully within the next week or two we will be all moved in... the nice part is the fact that we don't have to technically be out of this place until the end of August, but we're obviously aiming for WAY before that!  Whew... we really feel like grown-ups now!

4 comments:

The Root Family said...

Congratulations on your new home!! How exciting!! I can't wait until Matt is out so we can finally buy our first home. Ugg.. seems like forever away, but yet so close!! Have fun with your new house and finding which door that lonely 10th key belongs too!!!

Anonymous said...

congrades cant wait to see the house hopefully this week while lifting stuff and i would change the locks that many keys means they lost alot of keys lol so they go and have many made at a discount well cant wait to see ya love you guys

Mindy said...

Congrats Rachel and Jason! I will never go back to renting after owning my own home! I have found out that I love gardening! Me of all people likes yard work lol. Take some more pics of the house for us after you are all moved in.

laska said...

congratulations!!