Cute with the deer... Do you like the brown quilt better (I think one option is mostly green)? Think I'd skip the bumper and hope for the curtain, hamper, and dust ruffle (maybe diaper stacker too).
The 4 piece set comes with the duvet cover and insert (so the blanket), bumper, dust ruffle, and fitted sheet for the $148.95. Anything else beyond that is listed below. I like the quilt that's draping over the crib in the picture. I definitely don't want TOO much brown because it'll make it really dark. Yes, I like the deer too, because then Jason gets his deer in there, but not in too much of a hunting way! :) He even likes this set, so I figure that's what we'll go with!
That is a cute pattern. And so nice that you both like it! Here's my opinion, take it or leave it. You won't use the quilt...unless you hang it on the wall. The fitted sheet is hard to see, so is kind of pointless. Get a matching color in a genaric brand for much cheaper. They make a breatheable bumper that is a safer choice for suffication reasons. The diaper stackers are not convient...check out the Diaper Depot (way more useful). So, get the valace and hamper, maybe the wall hangings and light switch cover if they have one. You will still have the theme and it will be much cheaper! Again, just my opinion!
Good point Kelli... ok, someone buy me parts for the theme of the room! lol... and I was thinking of making the bottom half of the room dark brown (the color of the room already), and the top half sage... and then create my own border with off white as the color, and making sponge deer and squirrels that were cut patterns from the designs on here... I think that would be cute. :) And with Erica here to help me sometime, then it'll be easier! ;)
7 comments:
Cute with the deer...
Do you like the brown quilt better (I think one option is mostly green)?
Think I'd skip the bumper and hope for the curtain, hamper, and dust ruffle (maybe diaper stacker too).
The 4 piece set comes with the duvet cover and insert (so the blanket), bumper, dust ruffle, and fitted sheet for the $148.95. Anything else beyond that is listed below. I like the quilt that's draping over the crib in the picture. I definitely don't want TOO much brown because it'll make it really dark.
Yes, I like the deer too, because then Jason gets his deer in there, but not in too much of a hunting way! :) He even likes this set, so I figure that's what we'll go with!
And there are squirrels on there too!
That is a cute pattern. And so nice that you both like it! Here's my opinion, take it or leave it. You won't use the quilt...unless you hang it on the wall. The fitted sheet is hard to see, so is kind of pointless. Get a matching color in a genaric brand for much cheaper. They make a breatheable bumper that is a safer choice for suffication reasons. The diaper stackers are not convient...check out the Diaper Depot (way more useful). So, get the valace and hamper, maybe the wall hangings and light switch cover if they have one. You will still have the theme and it will be much cheaper! Again, just my opinion!
Good point Kelli... ok, someone buy me parts for the theme of the room! lol... and I was thinking of making the bottom half of the room dark brown (the color of the room already), and the top half sage... and then create my own border with off white as the color, and making sponge deer and squirrels that were cut patterns from the designs on here... I think that would be cute. :) And with Erica here to help me sometime, then it'll be easier! ;)
That is so cute!! I could totally see you wanting that set!!! Very adorable!!
LOVE your painting ideas!! I do like the quilt, though.
Post a Comment