I also got the changing table put together yesterday, and bought the travel system today too. It's all coming together... now I just need to put his clothes in the dresser, and organize the room... and wait for the glider and ottoman to get there... then I THINK we MIGHT be ready, at least minimally! We're getting there!!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Another Baby Update
Well, little Mr. Kemp has decided that he doesn't want me to have much lung space. I've had a more difficult time breathing in the last week or so, and today I learned why. I had another doctor's appointment (routine one), and learned that he is now measuring at 37 weeks, and I am 32 weeks and 5 days, so he's big (duh). I also gained 5 pounds in the last two weeks... yikes! His heartbeat is still strong, but my blood pressure was a bit higher than normal today (I think it's due to the fact that I can't breathe as well, so walking is much more of a chore lately), so they're seeing me in one week next instead of two weeks. Wahoo! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The breathing thing should get a *little* better after he drops down. I think a lot of mommies find it a little easier once the baby is deeper in the pelvis. Of course by that point you are starting to hurt in other places...bet you can't wait!
Post a Comment