Wednesday, August 26, 2009

They do get along... part 2

I managed to catch these two actually getting along!  Although these two laying together like this didn't like much longer than about 30 minutes, it was 30 minutes longer than I have ever seen before or since!
Even when Tucker decided to put his leg on Taco, Taco didn't bother to even move!  I was impressed by that...
And just for kicks, this is where Tucker can be found quite a bit of the time... right below either of our recliners.  He's even been closed in once or twice because he didn't get out in time.  By the way, look at Tucker's huge feet!!
Does this look comfortable to you?  I didn't think so... he seems to think it is because he lays this way quite a bit too!

2 comments:

Cassie D said...

That last picture is acutally a picture of a Doggie Yoga tecnique (or 'Doga). ;-P

Just wait till you see what positions your kiddo sleeps in! One of Jack's favorites looks like he was sitting and just bent over forward at the waist so his head is resting on the mattress between his toes. It looks so uncomfortable!

Hey did you ever get that box we sent for the baby? It was while you were moving so I wanted to make sure.

Rachel and Jason said...

Yes I did get your box, and I meant to tell you that, but my baby brain is VERY forgetful!!! Thank you sooo much for all those things... I'm excited for him to get to wear it all!