Ok, I've had lots of requests for pictures of the Kemp bump, so I thought I would add some pictures when I updated from my doc appointment. This picture was at 31 weeks... I wasn't exactly thrilled to take a picture at the time!
Wednesday I went back to the doc after one week since my blood pressure was high at my last appointment. I asked what it was, and it was 134/88 when it's usually like 120/70 or so... so it was a little bit high. Anyway, it was back to normal (124/78), so no more worries there for now. I think it was high because I had just gotten into the office when I was called back, and usually I have time to rest in the waiting room before going back and getting my BP taken. Seems like such a small thing, but I'm pretty sure that was the difference. I also lost 1 pound since last week, but my stomach is measuring huge. :) Surprise surprise! Oh yeah, and baby's heartbeat was 141, so still just right where it should be. I think that was all the update I got at the appointment... I go back in 13 days (I wanted to switch to Tuesday instead of Wednesday because it works better with my work schedule), and then I'll be every week after that... yikes!
We also begin our birth classes on the 18th, with the last class being on September 22nd... hopefully we make it through all the classes since that's pretty darn close to our due date!! Jason is just oh-so-excited about the birthing classes, but I informed him he has no choice. :)
Lastly, I put the glider and ottoman together last night, so all the furniture we need is in the baby's room... now I just need to get all of his clothes sorted and put away... THEN I will take a picture of his room all done! :)
1 comment:
I'm hoping he comes 10 days early like you did.
Post a Comment