Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Ruston is here!!!

Ruston Wayne Kemp was born today at 4:57 pm (central time). He's a little baldy with bright blue eyes. He was 8 pounds 5.7 ounces, and was 20 inches long. I will post a little about my labor later, but let's just say I'm glad I can finally eat again!!! Here's a few pictures of our little guy... we're sooooo happy he's here!



These are a bit out of order, but the last picture is was the first one Jason took while they were working on drying him off and whatnot... he's got a good set of lungs, and was even trying to cry before he was completely out. :)

10 comments:

K & D Moser said...

CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL AND JASON!!
He's so cute...eyes wide open!
Next year Jason will have his "hunting partner"...well, maybe a few years. He was well-worth waiting for, wasn't he.
Great-Grammie & Great-Grampa Moser

Cassie D said...

He is adorable. Way to go guys, you sure know how to make a cute kid!

laska said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Kayla and Mike said...

What a cute little guy Ruston is, love the name btw! The pics made me a little teary eyed :) Congrats! Hope to see all 3 of you soon.

Debbie said...

Perfect. Can't believe you got this up here so fast, but glad you did!

The Graham Family! said...

yay!! congrts!! he's adorable!!

Mike and Shawna's Blog said...

I love that name! He is so cute, what a blessing. I'm so glad that everything went great for you and that he is healthy and strong. Hooray!!

Ben, Kelli, Nicholas and Eli said...

Hooray for a healthy baby! Ben wants royalties for every comment you get about the name!!! Ha ha. Congrats on a beautiful boy.

Dayna said...

Ruston's blog pictures have been Dnl's motivation the last 2 nights to get her jammies on in a timely fashion (if she does, she gets to see the pics--we haven't had to not let her see them)...

And, as you know, she laughs each time at the first picture.

Ahh, Congrats. Have fun. Sleep like a baby. ;)

Amy D. said...

Congrats! Good job!
I just wanna know how many times you have to correct "Justin" or "Dustin".... my Dustin almost 90% of the time is called Justin. :)