Ruston is 2 months old now... it's going by WAY too fast. Every month, I'm taking pictures of him next to this bear... this was last month:

And these next pictures are the ones from this month, on the 25th. He's definitely grown... and has a lot better facial expressions.

Ruston now enjoys "talking" to us and is great at smiling. He has ALMOST giggled, but not yet... we're getting there. He can hold his head up like a champ, and definitely knows who mommy and daddy are. He eats every two hours, and keeps me up at night too. ;) He has his 2 month check up and shots on Monday, so I'll be able to give more stats, but I know he's good at growing. :)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie-pie!! Glad you're doing the stuffed animal measurement thing - it's such a good idea and I've seen quite a few people doing it lately!
Post a Comment