Sunday, January 24, 2010
Fun sitting up
More pictures of Ruston in his Bumbo, although it's sad when Taco poses better than Ruston. :)
The staredown... they are both curious about each other and stare at each other often.
The "man of the year" sitting in my recliner... chunky kid.
Yesterday I decided to rearrange the living room, so Ruston sat in the recliner watching while I moved everything. He thought it was funny when I moved the recliner with him in it.
He's sooooo close to sitting up completely on his own these days, and gets pretty angry if he's not sitting or standing.
Today we played on the floor, and he was quite proud of himself.


And just to show the chunk of his legs, I tried to get a couple pictures of the rolls. No, the pink blanket is not his... lol, but it works nicely on the floor.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jack has a LeapFrog table like Ruston. At 14months he is still loving it. Its up on it legs now of course, but he loves to switch between the music and ABC/123...and stash Cheerios in the little storage space. I bet Ruston has a lot of fun with his as he grows!
Post a Comment