Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playing Catch Up Again

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in about a month... oops!  I will try to be better!!!  A lot has happened in this last month, so there will be a couple of posts instead of just one huge post... so stay tuned for more after this one!
Anyway, some of the pictures in this post are pretty random, but I think it's interesting to see how Ruston's face shape has progressed over the last month... his cheeks weren't TOO chubby in this picture:
I forgot to post this one in the Christmas post, so I will post it now.  Erica sent me a couple of Christmas outfits along with this hat.  Poor little man has such a big head that I had to squeeze it into the hat for the picture, so he was somewhat uncomfortable... but I HAD to do it. :)  I'm sure he'll hate me later... our little reindeer.
Ruston's newest favorite thing is to sit up.  He's not happy if he's not up and seeing the world around him, so I found this Bumbo seat on craigslist for $15, and he sits in it quite regularly.
Taco also had to come up and see what Ruston was doing on the floor...

Ruston also helps me cook dinner sometimes... ie, he sits in his Bumbo on the countertop so he can see what's going on.
Ruston's other favorite thing to do right now it chew... chew chew chew... on anything and everything he can get to his mouth, as well as drool.  This kid knows how to drool like the best of them!!

Yes, look at those chubby cheeks!  And that picture was from the beginning of January... so just wait until I post the pictures from the past week or so... whew!

2 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Love the chubby cheeks. Jacob didn't really have them, so any chance I get, I adore the chub. What a steal on a bumbo seat!!!

Susan said...

What a cute, chubby little kid!