Sunday, July 6, 2008

Auntie Visits

A little out of order, but I'm trying to catch up on my blogging for a bit.
I went up to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and niece for a couple days before July started... hoping the baby would come while I was up there.  Although Thea didn't arrive until the 4th, I had a good time with Danelle... and the adults too, I suppose.
Danelle wanted to do a lot of things... for instance, swinging.  You can't tell her she should wear her sandals... she wanted to wear her boots, and it was HOT outside!
We also "played chalk".
We played chalk again the next day, and Koa got in on the action too.
Danelle made sure to tell me all about how she was excited to be a big sister... and from the looks of it on my sister's blog (check the Hall Family link on the right), she's living up to every word she said.  It's tough work!

No comments: