...will you see a sign that reads "Church zone ahead". You will see signs that say school zone ahead and things like that, but I have now seen my first Church Zone ahead sign. I didn't know there was such a thing as a church zone!
We moved the first of our (well Jason's) things into the house today... so now all of the stuff we own that's in Tennessee is at our rental house. Don't worry, I took pictures, although you can't really tell how big some of the rooms are until we have stuff in them... but at least you'll be able to see the front and the back of the house.
Jason and I met with our realtor yesterday... just because we've been talking to her online and on the phone for at least a year and wanted to meet her. Well, while we were sitting there talking to her, one of the other people there in the office stopped by and started talking to us too. Turns out she is a newly resigned (as of May) county commissioner for Smith County (where we want to live and work eventually), so she gave us a couple of contact names and numbers and told us to tell them she gave us their names. It definitely helps to know people around here, so we'll see what happens with that! Jason applied for another position in Smith County today too.
So yeah, that's what the update for now is. It sucks that I can't put pictures up on here, so I'll have a BUNCH of updating to do when we get back to WA, including continuing with Hawaii stuff. :)
Oh yeah, and Cindy (Jason's aunt) surprised us with a video slideshow of Jason and me... sneaky sneaky... MOM! We're going to have it playing at the wedding so everyone can see it because I almost cried when I saw it, and then when I watched it again with Nana I almost cried again lol... I'm such a weenie!
2 comments:
How fun to be moving stuff into "your house" -- even if it's just a rental, houses are different from apartments, I think. And I thought for sure you had read an email from Cindy once last winter -- all a sudden you were showing me where online all your pictures were... so if you were surprised, that's good!
Yes houses are definitely different than apartments! You asked me where some of my pictures were... so I told you. Cindy thought I was going to pass out because I was so surprised... lol, she was like, "should I have told you to sit down first?!" I didn't even notice the first baby picture was me until it was fading to Jason's picture lol...
Post a Comment