Tuesday, July 29, 2008

House Pictures

As promised, here are some pictures of our rental house.  It's kind of hard to tell the size of it because all the rooms are empty, but you'll get the general idea.  Here is the front of the house:
Here is the back yard of the house... good place for Taco to be able to run around unattended.
This is the little den area when you first walk into the back door.  This is where Jason's deer heads and mounted duck will be. ;)  That door leads to the utility area.
This is the utility room facing toward where the washer and dryer will go.  Behind me is a carpeted area with shelves and a window.
This is the kitchen.  Yes it's sort of small, but it's still nice with granite countertops and all.  The fridge is to the left of this picture, and the dining area is right behind me.
From the kitchen to the dining area.  It's hard to see how big that area is, but yes, it's BIG.
This is the living room area from one end.  The front door is to the left of this picture.  Our big tv is going to be right there on that wall. :)  Oh yeah, and the living room is really really big too... and we don't have much living room furniture so it'll look REALLY empty for a bit!
This is the bathroom.  A little bit wild on the wallpaper, but it's a good sized bathroom.  The shower is to the right... I think you can kind of see it in the mirror on the left there.
This is one bedroom, probably the one we'll put our stuff in because the closet is a little bit bigger.
This is the closet... yes, it's small, but it's bigger than the other!  I think we're going to have to get another dresser... which I was anticipating anyway.
Bedroom number 2... not much to it.  It looks out into the front yard, and the other is on the backside of the house.

That's about it.  There's not much more to the house.  I didn't take a picture of the attic or anything, but it's a pretty good size attic.  I also didn't take a picture of the garage/storage area, but the boat will fit in it, so that tells you how big it really is.  We have a good amount of space. :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Just the right size for the two of you, I think. It's bigger than the house we moved into with 3 kids when I was 5, and bigger than Ben & Kelli's house now, too, probably. The fence for Taco is a serious bonus. He will become a whole different dog out there.

Rachel and Jason said...

It's 1500 square feet, according to the county's property assessor page. The only bad part about the fence out back is that there's no door that goes directly into it, so to take Taco out there, we'll have to go out the back door, across the "parking lot" (our very large space to park things) and then into that gate. But I don't think that'll be too much of a problem. I don't think we'll leave him out there unattended either since there are LARGE spaces by the gate that I think he could squeeze through... but it'll be nice to be able to go out there with him and play fetch with no leash and not have to worry about him not coming back.