Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Baby Update!
I had another baby appointment this morning, just a regular checkup. We listened to his heartbeat again, and it was at 145... perfect. :) The funny part was that right in the middle of listening to it, he kicked the monitor REALLY hard... made me laugh. I was joking with the medical assistant that I needed to get one of those monitors so that Jason can feel him kick because he still hasn't felt him kick. Every time I mention to Jason to come feel him kick, the baby decides to stop as soon as Jason puts his hand on my belly. Darn kid! Other than that, the checkup went well, and I do my sugar test in 4 weeks... yay (note the sarcasm there). After the next appointment I'll be on to two week appointments instead of 4 week ones. Crazy to think that I'm already to the point of two week appointments... YIKES! At least I can start working on his room now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They start 2 week appts early there! (We did those after 32 weeks, then weekly after 36). I think babies must kick just to get Dad to touch them. Once that is accomplished, there is no need to kick for Dad to feel...
it will be one week befor you know it the in the delivery room it is cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment