I have been incredibly busy at work the last couple of weeks with several later nights than I wanted, so I'm finally getting around to blogging about Ruston's 4 month stats.
We went to the doctor on February 1st, and the doctor was pretty impressed by his development. He weighed 17.8 pounds (91st percentile), was 25.5 inches long (67th percentile), and his head was in the 71st percentile but I missed what the measurement was. Anyway, verdict is he's a CHUNK!! But Jason was chunky when he was a baby too, so it just runs in the family. One of these days I'll post some baby pictures of Jason and me at this approximate age.
The doctor was also impressed with how well Ruston sits up, and said it was more at a 5 to 6 month developmental level, so I felt like a proud mama! :) He doesn't have much interest in rolling over (although has done it from front to back), but that's mostly because he prefers to be sitting up in order to see the world. The doc wasn't too worried about the rolling over since he's developing so well with sitting up... he'll get there eventually!! Here are a few pictures of him sitting up. :)
3 comments:
Both of your nieces were early sitters too.
And, fyi--rolling over is no longer a developmental milestone.
Nicholas rolled over 1/2 times right about 4 months, then never really did it again. He didn't like it!
Still having moments of looking like Nicholas (but rounder). And what long eyelashes!
Post a Comment