Friday, February 26, 2010

Some Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.  I've been meaning to post them, but have found myself with very little time or energy lately since Ruston hasn't been sleeping the greatest.
I love this picture of Ruston and Taco... Ruston reaches for Taco quite a bit now, and Taco LOVES to lick Ruston, which Ruston finds funny also.  They're good buddies.
There have been a FEW times that I've gotten a nap, and this is what they look like.
I may be a mean mom, and Ruston may resent me for it later, but you just HAVE to do strange things on Super Bowl Sunday.  We didn't have any Colts gear, so we wore UT gear since Manning went to UT.  Yes, those are his pants on his head.
Ruston in his high chair.  He looks so small, but he's growing into it, and he really enjoys it.  
This is one of Ruston's other favorite pasttimes... chewing on fingers.  Mostly he likes to chew on Jason's fingers and my fingers, but if those aren't available, his work just fine too... no teeth yet though.
He loves messing with and sucking on the tags of this taggie blanket that his Grammie made for him.
Ruston has started reaching for everything, my cell phones included.
He also enjoys wearing as little as possible... and you can see his pudge, although this was a few weeks ago now, so there is more pudge than that!

No comments: