BOAT!
So Jason and I just found a good deal on a boat... and the guy is willing to hold it for us until we get to Tennessee in July for our little week of vacation, so I'm sending him some money to hold it, and it's ours! :) For some reason I'm pretty darn excited about it... I think it's because it's such a good deal. We will eventually have to get the trailer repainted because it's a little rusty, but that's ok... we'll still have a really good deal... and it's just what Jason wants for a duck boat. Here's a couple of pictures.

Oh yeah, and we're passing on that giant motor you see there... he's going to find us a smaller one that fits the boat better!
5 comments:
You are way more trusting than me. Did you have one of Jason's TN buddies go take a look at it in person?
No, but this guy buys and sells boats a lot... and I have his name, address, and phone number, so if he did anything stupid, we'd be on him pretty fast... he even has a bill of sale and whatnot. Don't worry, if it doesn't float, he'll be keeping it! lol
Sounds like Jason will hit the ground running when he gets back home. Getting all his ducks in order >ha< before he gets here. I hope the job and home hunt goes as well.
Mom
Well we're paying for this boat outright... didn't cost that much. ;) But yes, we hope the job and house hunts go well!!
Test ... trying to figure out why I can't seem to log in using my Google name ...
Mom
Post a Comment