Sunday, May 18, 2008

HOT DAY + BBQ Restaurant = ??

= NO PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT!!!  When it's nice outside, no one wants to come into a BBQ restaurant... they all BBQ on their own!  SO... I went to work expecting to clock on at 1, didn't clock on until 2 because it was so slow, and then clocked off at 4... and in 2 hours I had a total of 4 tables, $116 in sales, and made an entire $13 after my $4 tipshare!  lol... so not worth working today!!!  So I gave away my shift tomorrow because I have a feeling it's going to be just about the same.  It takes more gas than that for me to drive to work!
I think it was in the high 80s lower 90s here today.  I heard several different reports, but it was definitely record-breaking for the area.  So much for spring... we went from winter to summer pretty quick!

No comments: