Thursday, May 8, 2008

Entertainment...

Taco has learned that he can sneeze with a toy in his mouth and not lose the toy.  I was pretty impressed by that!
He has also decided that the evil dog in the mirror/window/reflection in the fireplace should be barked at... which in turn creates random barks every once in awhile.  He won't constantly bark, he just lets out one warning bark to that "evil dog", and then I tell him to hush and he stops.  I wonder if he'll ever realize that it's just his reflection.
He's become quite a bit more vocal since we moved into this apartment, and although sometimes it's not a good thing (like when he decides to do it in the middle of the night when he hears a strange noise), there are times when it's entertaining because he's learned how to "talk."  It's the whole vocal growl while moving the mouth... that creates the talking... you know what I'm talking about.  It's actually kind of cute... but I don't let him do it too often because I don't like him to be too vocal. ;)
Anyway, I'm rambling now... it's time to head to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun...I sometimes think we need a dog....