I just thought I'd tell everyone that I've lost 15 pounds!! When I started working out back in January, I weighed 195, and now, as of this morning, I'm 179.4! I haven't been in the 170s since 8th grade when I had pneumonia (granted it's only by .6 now, but I'll make that a bigger margin), and I'm finally there! All the hard work is paying off, and if I was harder on myself about not eating ice cream and whatnot, I'd probably be lower, but I believe in still enjoying life and the things I eat. ;) So yeah, just thought I'd tell you all because I'm REALLY excited about it.
When I started working at Famous Dave's again, everyone kept telling me how skinny I was and how I've lost so much weight since working there before. My reply was always, well, I haven't really lost that much weight, but my size has been changing... uh, Rachel--15 pounds is A LOT! So now I can tell everyone that. :) My goal was to be in the 170s by the time Jason got home... I did it... he's not home yet. :) YAY!
3 comments:
The wedding dress alteration lady will have her job cut out for her ... 18 months difference from when we ordered the dress (which fit FINE when we ordered it!)
Ah well, better this way.
Good job,
Mom
Yeah... hopefully she can alter it that much!
Ya know, if you sign in when you comment on a blog, it'll show up with you instead of it being anonymous. ;)
I did it once and then forgot what I needed to sign in under. I kept trying to put a name under user, and it's supposed to be an email address, at least the way mine apparently is set up.
Let me try it again...
Post a Comment