Our countdown is at less than a month now. I'm not writing the actual date Jason comes home because who knows who might be viewing this blog, and I don't want anything to happen to them while they are returning!!
I've just been keeping busy working at Famous Dave's. I forgot how much running around you really do there, and my feet hurt pretty bad after a full weekend of work, but it pays off with how much money I get. Saturday I worked for 10 hours, but I made really good money. Hopefully I can do that every weekend... making as much money as I did; I think I could get used to that. ;)
But that's all for now. Today is a day of taking it easy and going to the gym later. Thursday I have a redeployment meeting on base to learn more about the guys coming home, so we'll see if I learn anything or not. Haha... sometimes those are useless, but I'm afraid if I miss a meeting, it'll be the one that actually has important information!!
2 comments:
I've read a news report of some guys coming home the other day -- I think they called them the advance team -- to prepare for the ones who are coming home soon. Are these guys from Jason's (brigade?) I fear I will never learn the terminology properly. Not a very good army mother-in-law.
:o)
Mom
Yes, the advance party "Advon" came home this past weekend. It's about 100 of the 3500 soldiers from the brigade, and they get things ready here for the main body to come home (Jason's in the main body). Then there is also a trail party... the last ones to come home at the end end.
It's ok, you don't have to be a good Army MIL... he's getting out soon enough. ;)
Post a Comment