Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Visits

This month has been the month of family visitors.  First we had my parents here for a week.  Unfortunately, my dad was sick most of his stay, so he didn't want to get too close to Ruston, and apparently I didn't take any pictures of my mom and Ruston with my camera.  I think she has some on her camera though.  
I did, however, get this picture.  My dad was tormenting poor Taco, and managed to get him to hold still long enough to put his glasses on him... ie, he held Taco's head while the glasses were there... but it was pretty comical.
I also got this wonderful picture.  Tucker believes the futon is his space, so anytime they tried to sit on it, he had to go sit there with them.  He's actually being somewhat nice in this picture with my mom though, and isn't crawling all over her yet!
After my parents left, my aunt and uncle, Ann and Norm, came and took us all out to lunch.  I didn't any pictures while they were here though... but at least they got to see our house and meet Ruston too.
Finally, my grandparents (Grammie and Papa Kenny), and my aunt, uncle, and cousins (the Gottschalks) came to visit yesterday.  Below is the Gottschalk bunch... they sure have a lot of energy, and poor Avery was begging to leave yesterday afternoon after all the adult conversation and lack of toys for her to play with.
Ruston and his great-grandparents are below.  They were lucky to get a decent picture with Ruston because most of yesterday he looked like....
...this.  He was NOT a happy camper yesterday for some reason... I think his tummy was bothering him again because I've changed some pretty huge diapers today!
That is the extent of our family visits, well, our out of state family anyway.  Hopefully some more will make the trek this way eventually. :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

You should definitely submit that picture of Taco to ihasahotdog. Cute stuff!