Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sleepy baby and some hard work!

We've been pretty busy here keeping Ruston happy and fed.  I know there are people looking for more pictures, so I thought I'd post some more.  
Ruston does a lot of sleeping... and just about every time he's asleep, his hands are up by his face... like this:
Surprisingly, Ruston is awake sometimes... and I happened to catch him mid-yawn in this picture.
Most of Ruston's pictures are of him sleeping... but he's just so peaceful when he sleeps and so cute that it's hard not to show off these pictures!
Ruston isn't the only one that likes to sleep around here though.  I LOVE this picture... sleeping with daddy...and Taco too. ;)
Another good picture of Ruston awake... he has more neck than this picture shows though.
And now for the hard work... for Ruston anyway.  He's had some tummy issues, so he gets fussy while he's working his gas through his body and whatnot.  Well, I happened to catch this:
Yes, Ruston is sucking his thumb!  I don't know yet if I like this or not, but he was trying his absolute hardest (hence the huge frown) to soothe himself while being fussy with tummy issues.  He also gives himself hickeys on his arms from sucking on them when he can't happen to get that thumb into his mouth.
And finally, here is Ruston with his early Christmas present from Grammie (my mom) and Papa Boo (my dad).  They were here for about a week to meet Ruston.  Ruston's getting used to his bouncer, although he's not a huge fan of the vibrator at this point.  I think maybe once he gets a bit older he might like it more.  
I also have a few more pictures from my parents being here, but I haven't downloaded them off of my camera yet, and I don't feel like doing it at this moment, so that'll just have to wait!



1 comment:

Ben, Kelli, Nicholas and Eli said...

That chair will be your life-saver. It let me take many showers and cook many dinners without a baby in my arms (although I still made plenty of dinners with a baby in my arms!). Thanks for the pics...I'll show Nicholas tomorrow!