Well, I haven't posted a ton of pictures lately, so I thought I would just post some pictures since they've been requested by several people. :) Ruston and daddy do get time together sometime... allowing me to get a shower every now and then.


This swing has become one of our favorite things. Shannon managed to find it at a consignment store for $24 and it's usually like $150-$200 new. The swing is in GREAT condition, and is one of the only places Ruston will sleep.

Doesn't he look cozy?? The next 2 pictures show how Ruston would prefer to sleep. Don't worry, I was about 2 feet away from him the entire time he was sleeping like this.


I just wanted to include this next picture because he looks like he's thinking.

Ruston will suck on whatever finger happens to make it in his mouth. You've seen one with his thumb... this time it was his pointer finger.

The rest of these were taken this morning. I managed to get somewhat of a smile while he was on the floor.


Later, he fell asleep while nursing... as you can tell by the milk on his cheek. :)

In the last few days, Ruston has decided he likes to sit up so he can see the world. He's also starting to goo and coo more during happy times.

2 comments:
Shaylee actually prefers to sleep on her tummy as well. She rolls both ways now so it isn't as scary anymore. I did notice though that he has an adorable blue soft blanket? Is it homemade? I ask this because someone made Shaylee a blanket w/the same material in pink, and I LOVE it! :) Hmmm... is this a sign from the gods? HAHA!
No, I don't think his blanket was homemade, but I could be wrong... either way I LOVE it too! :)
Post a Comment