Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chewing, Moving, and Sleeping

Although we've been thinking Ruston has been teething since he was about 2 months old, he still has ZERO teeth! At any rate, Ruston has to put EVERYTHING in his mouth... including my computer.
He also enjoys climbing on, around, through, and under things.
Along with his moving, I decided it was best to start giving Ruston baths in the regular bathtub. His aunt Shannon gave us this cool Safety 1st chair that holds him in place. He LOVES baths, so being able to sit and play for awhile was neat...
...and of course I had to make sure Ruston knows that mommy and daddy love him!
With all this moving and groovin' comes some much needed rest. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep.
Naps don't last much longer than about an hour, then tormenting Taco happens again... Taco looks enthused.

Once again, after a long day, this kid can give the look of death. Mostly, he was tired. We were up at Mammer and Papa's house sitting in the porch swing. He was hot, sweaty, and tired... but I LOVE this picture!!
(PS... just a reminder that these pictures are older. I'm mostly putting all these pictures in so when I make my blog book, they will be included.)

No comments: